Monday, February 25, 2013

~Pamela Hogue / Santa Maria agent honored by her peer~





~Pamela Hogue / Santa Maria agent honored by her peer~

Hello Kalua,

I wanted to express what a joy it was to work with Pamela Hogue. This business is so stressful and to have an agent like Pamela that was always there for you was truly a...mazing, she was there at every step of this transaction. To express a summary about the dynamics of this transaction, the seller was impossible to deal with my buyer was a single woman that panicked at every turn.

Pamela showed enthusiasm and concern at all times, when we had a problem with the lender, she took charge and solved the problem by reviewing all the supplemental termite reports.

I have been a RE Broker for over 35 years and I can honestly say she is the BEST agent I have ever worked with throughout my career.

She truly is a beautiful woman inside and out.


Warmest regards,

(name withheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment